Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bears for show

I have just finished lunch after being at Oliver and Campbells soccer games all morning! The sun is shining, which is good as I have heaps of washing on the line.
Unfortunately Dave has cancelled his trip to the beach house with the boys. Yes, that was my mothers day present to have peace and quiet , no one at home except the cat and the dog,while I sew and finish my bears for next weeks show in Hamilton. Now it is not happening.  Boo hoo! I had planned to stay up late sewing while watching girly dvds.

Below is what I am finishing, there are 2 elephants, 3 'no hair' mohair bears, small white bear and 2 polar bears on my sewing table all in bits....wish me luck!




9 comments:

  1. Oh dear, no peace and quiet for you! Good luck with completing your bears. Hope you have a good show in Hamilton. I need to start working on pieces for Friends of Teddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! I have brought them to hospital as my youngest son has had an asthma attack today! He is getting better.
    I have started some of my critters for the friends for Teddy show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. removed comment by mistake!!! oh no. We are out of hospital and Campbell is ok. However the bears will not be finished in time...boo.hoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey just read your comment. Hope Campbell is now OK, must have been a bad attack. Sometimes bears have to take a back seat, sorry you have not managed to complete them in time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they looks nice, glad you are making them altogether,
    & good luck for the upcoming days, gogogo, you can make this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Campbell much better today....sewing going well

    ReplyDelete