Friday, May 24, 2013

what I have finished

Hi all! Hope you have had a lovely week!
I have been really busy this week in the studio and have managed to finished several bears all out of my lovely sunshine coloured mohair. You saw on monday, the bear in pieces and here is the bear in progress as well as the finished bear. It is off to have its' noses waxed and footpads shaded and then it will be completed.


Where's my body?


All completed now!

Loved this mohair so much, I decided to make another 3 bears from it.

The 4 little sunshine bears are off to get all dressed up at Noelines over the weekend.
See you all on Monday with photos of the bears all dressed up. Have a great weekend
hugs
Tracey and Noeline

3 comments:

  1. how cute, he looks like he can really talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Can't wait to see them all dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Hopefully the bears will be dressed as Noeline has come down with a bad cold

    ReplyDelete