Friday, July 5, 2013

Here are the outfits!!!

Hi all! Sorry for the late post.

Well it has been a busy day today. I have finally booked my flights to London. I am heading off to the  Hugglets Teddy Bear Show, which is being held on the 8th of September.!!!

It is going to be so much fun!

The reason for the lateness in posting was because today I taught Campbell's class how to make friendship bracelets. We had heaps of fun and the lesson was very successful. Getting prepared for this task made me very late in getting a post onto the blog.
Hopefully next week I will have some photos of his class doing their bracelet making.

Anyway, finally I have put together photos of the bears in their outfits at the Brisbane Show "Winter Wonderland'. They were taken quickly before the show started. Hope you enjoy them!




What outfit is your favourite?

I have been using a photo collage site called Photovisi.com. Lots of fun! Try it out with some of your photos.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey


2 comments:

  1. They are all super duper lovely! My favourites are 2nd & last bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    They are all so awesome, but I do love the little white bear and the also the one next to her. Not saying the other's aren't nice, just that those two would be my choice. So please to read you have booked your tickets to hugglets, the time will go quick.

    ReplyDelete