Monday, July 15, 2013

Heading to Christchurch

Hi everyone from a very chilly New Zealand.  We are in the depths of winter and over the weekend it rained persistently.  What a perfect excuse to keep tucked up inside beavering away on our creations. 

We are busy getting ready to head off to the National Doll and Bear show in Christchurch this weekend at the Horticultural Centre, 57 Riccarton Road from 10am till 4pm, Saturday and Sunday.  If any of you are in the area or at the show please pop in and say hello.

I have been trying to finish off some of the new garments I have been working on for the bears, mice, elephants and dolls.  I love knitting in miniature and none of these are over 5.5 cm (2.25 inches) in length.  Let me know what you think. 

 
Hugs Noeline & Tracey

6 comments:

  1. I think they are amazing being so small. Did you knit out of sewing cotton.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, they are knitted with crochet or tatting cotton, usually on 1.5mm needles

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! Noeline and Tracey hope you have a wonderful time at the show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they're so cute! I love the orange jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joy, they are fun to make. You should see the little navy number I have just finished!

    ReplyDelete