Monday, June 24, 2013

What an exciting week!!!!!

Hi all!
Hope you are keeping warm. Today in Lower Hutt it is a chilly 3 degrees however it is going to be a beautiful sunny day. Everything has returned back to normal at LBC HQ. We have returned from Brisbane after a very successful show. It was great to meet my 'Bears By Tracey 'collectors as well as show off and sell our new Snuggle Bears and Bunnies.

This coming weekend the 'Bears By Tracey' bears will be trading in the Teddies Worldwide online show.

Please go to www.teddiesworldwide.com where you will find my preview bear. While you are there you are able to vote.

Here is a photo of my preview bear Her name is Nikki



Hugs and catch you on Wednesday when I will give you a sneak peak as to what is on my table this week
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment